~ WERNER ERHARD
CARING AND EXPERIENCED CLIENT AND CULTIRALLY-CENTERED STAFF USE A NUMBER OF MODALITIES TO ASSIST ONE COME TO TERMS AND MANAGE THEIR:
Grief and Loss
Anger and aggression
Refugees (English or Farsi Speaking)
• Individual therapy is tailored to the client's needs, level of care needs and length of treatment. Usually, the program starts with individual sessions during which a treatment plan is developed with the client identifying their shorter term and some longer term goals.
• In a therapeutic group setting, individuals have the opportunity to explore and resolve issues in a safe, constructive and supportive environment. Groups may include just clients, clients and siblings and clients and family and friends.
• Family therapy involves any of the client’s significant others: partners, children, parents, siblings, etc. Family involvement is recommended to assist with healing the family unit as a whole and to understand how support is needed for each individual.
• Substance misuse counseling helps in identifying the root cause of the addiction and how to repair relationships, while learning new coping skills.
• Animal therapy - Our three resident dogs love attention and are great at providing comfort. It is documented that animals decrease blood pressure and help to clear the mind.
• Yoga, meditation and art therapy classes also incorporate grounding and balancing techniques to assist with lessoning stressors and increasing focus.
• Detox and residential treatment clients will live in our treatment facility. The care team will assist with determining needs and length of stay.
• 12-Step work depends on client’s needs, level of care and preference, one may also enter the 12-Step or other meetings on zoom that help strengthen recovery knowledge and provide peer support.
• Wrap-around-services are services that support the client post treatment are also provided. These include additional health, mental health or therapies. Our team will also assist with signing one up for county or state services, finding work and finding resources for those who would like to be tested for reading or learning needs.
** Sober living may follow after an intensive program such as a residential treatment. The client will live in a supportive substance-free environment together with other individuals recovering from addiction. This is usually recommended for those who think that returning home too soon will trigger a relapse, or for those who may not have a home to return to.
** In order to establish a foundation for ongoing abstinence, the individual must not only recognize and accept the need for abstinence from mood and mind-altering chemicals or behaviors but must also consider committing to changes with their behavior, attitude, values, beliefs, and lifestyle. Such changes are explored within the client’s cultural and ethical worldview. Recovery is an ever changing life-experience that one becomes accustom to over time.
If this is an emergency for you, please call 911. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation or tour, please contact us here or by phone: (714) 340-0131
We are open 24/7, seven days a week.
Sign up to hear from us on occasion regarding events and TLC updates.